Monday, March 7, 2011

Ewe Are The Best!



Good morning!  Well we had quite a bit of snow melt this weekend.  There is still a lot on the ground but it gives me hope that Spring will be here soon.

For my card today I used the Cottage Impressions Sheep Stamp.  I love this stamp.  After watching Lorie's awesome tutorial, I just had to give it a try.  I didn't have all the same colors that she used, but I am pleased with the end result.  Lorie, I hope I passed with flying colors. " Ewe are the best!"  The best copic colorer that I know.  Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!

I will be back next Monday!  Have a wonderful week everyone!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the black & white!!

    Have a great week Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I too love the colors! Tts!
    Esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice this is just so gorgeous! I know that probably sounds funny saying that about a sheep but it is! I think the coloring is amazing... as always! I love the black and white... the background paper is perfect! I saw Lorie's tutorial... you guys just make me want to try coloring! As always love your creations!
    tfs
    P.S.
    Congrats on the melting snow... yeah spring!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>