Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Chickadee and Video

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made using the CottageCutz Spring Chickadee  die.  I also made a video showing how I made my little Chick.  I didn't realize until after I uploaded the video that Cheryl had also done one on the same die.  I am a little behind in reading the other posts, so I apologize for that.  We both have different styles, and I show how to use a Peachy Keen face on mine, so you will learn something different if you choose to watch it.  I hope you do, and enjoy!


Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. I love your little chick Janice! It's so cute and the scene she is in is gorgeous! (I've left a comment on Youtube too). Love you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a cute cute card Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice,Thanks for a great video!Your card is GORGEOUS,and that little chick is just TOO CUTE!BEAUTIFUL job my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video Janice and your card is ADORABLE!!! I love her with a PKS face and her little gingham outfit makes me SUPER happy! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice, love your little chick. She is so adorable. Thanks so much for the video, its so helpful to actually see it done instead of reading about it. Love the gingham outfit. So cute. Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice,
    OMG! FIRST of all your card is beyond CUTE and incredible! LOVE all the patterns, the paper, the die and all the details!Second ~ the video ~ APPLAUD, APPLAUD, APPLAUD! I learned so much from it! THANK YOU! I needed it the other day but know I have at least some AWESOME techniques for my next die project! I hope you do more. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>