Thursday, May 3, 2012

Unity Color Challenge

Hello friends!  Today I have another card for the Unity Color challenge, using the colors pink, green and off white.  The watermelon stamp is from the June 2011 Kit of the Month set.  The sentiments, hello, sweet friend are from the set Mix-up of Cuteness.  I hope you like my card.  There is still time to play along.  You can find out all the details here.

I masked the watermelon and stamped it 3 times.  They were colored with copics  Thanks for stopping by! Your visits are always appreciated.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice




4 comments:

  1. Janice ~ I swear i was just over here not to long ago! You have been one busy, busy lady! I just think this is GORGEOUS! The colors are so soft and subtle! I LOVE the paper and those watermelons are just done to PERFECTION! I LOVE what you did with the ribbon! You attention to details just blow my mind! AWESOME as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love how it all works together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card Janice!!! Those colours are to die for! and that DP is just perfect!!
    Love'n hugs
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice, this is super cute...CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN AT UNITY!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete

comments

>