Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Peachy Challenge 30: Just Cards Popped Up

Hello friends!  My middle son is leaving for Penn State tomorrow for his Master's Degree.  It is his first time living away from home. :(  I sure am going to miss him!!  But I am happy for him as he starts a new chapter in his life.  So I have been cooking up a farewell dinner.  He requested lasagna, a family favorite, and for dessert I made cheesecake.  Between cooking and baking I have finally finished my project for the Peachy Challenge 30.  I used the adorable Stamp of the Month kit, PKSC-08.  Every month I seem to be saying, this is my favorite set!  I love the teacher and the variety of faces you can choose.  I stamped and paperpieced the teacher.  I colored her with copics and drew some frames for the eyeglasses to stay on her face. hahaha  I used my stage template to create my school classroom.  (changed the measurements to suit the images)  This card will fold flat if you remove the brads holding the awning in place.  I still want to add some images to the outside of the card and will post more pictures later.




The student is from the set PK-124 Thank you dolls.  The clock is from PKSC-04.  Thanks for stopping by.  Your visits are very much appreciated!  Thank you!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

14 comments:

  1. OMG Janice!! This has to be the card of the year as far as I'm concerned. Pure genius and inventiveness! Can't tell you how much I envy your creativity! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Janice this look like it took a ton of time. So darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me! Shut the DOOR, this is FANTASTIC. When we say 3D this as 3D as it gets and I love that you can still send it as a card. SWEET! You ROCK! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this and I love it. Soooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOSH Janice!!!your 3D little school is just AMAZING my friend,I LOVE everything abot it!SO much details WOW,BEAUTIFUL job as always!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg adorable

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janice ~ Okay first is first! CONGRATS to your son! How wonderful for him!!! As for you ~ Oh I am sending the BIGGEST hug EVER! But the special dinner sound soooo YUMMY! You made my FAVORITES ~ lasagna and cheesecake! You are so lucky I didn't know about this a head of time ~ I would have invited myself!

    Okay this project is SERIOUSLY CLEVER and ADORABLE! I LOVE how that little boy is coming through the door INTO his classroom! OH my! Well I don't have to tell you about your coloring ~ becasue I LOVE it ALWAYS!!! I don't think you missed one single detail!!! The border above the chalkboard, the writing on the chalkboard, the teachers desk and her welcoming him in to the class! BRILLIANT and CLEVER!!! Winner in my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Janice! This is amazing!! Best wishes for your son at his Master's program. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! SUper Incredibly Amazing!! And Sooo cute!! what a fab scene!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unbelievable! You are an extraordinary talent. Thanks for sharing.
    thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS COLORS and fabulous coloring! Love that puffer fish! :)
    bellabugcreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

comments

>