Friday, January 4, 2013

How about a Panda Bear?

Here is another bear to share with you.  This time I made a Panda.  I masked the Panda so I could stamp the bamboo background.  I used PKSC-05 to stamp the Asian lantern onto paper from The Far East Stack (DCWV).
I used Copics and a white gel pen to color my image.  The floor was colored with shades of grey dots.  Reminds me of shag carpet.  Thanks for stopping by again and be sure and join us for the January release party tomorrow at 6 central time at the Peachy Keen Connection.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

9 comments:

  1. OH!! You beat me to the punch Janice! No wonder we get on so well, we think alike! I had a Panda up my sleeve, but it's headed bin-ward now! lol
    LOVE your Panda in in his blue onesy! Those lanterns are perfect, as is the bamboo! Love you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl is is super super adorable. Love the color you chose for him. I have not been to the PK store in so long..I always spend way too much when I visit. But this little guy I have to get. We call my daughter Amanda Panda and I am always giving her Panda things. This would be adorable to have to make cards and other fun projects. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration. Off to the PK store:/ Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to panda! Super cute Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Janice! This is fantastic! I love the panda! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute panda! This release is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janice, this panda is ADORABLE! I love it! The lanterns are a darling touch too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your darling little panda!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice ~ Oh well if this isn't the CUUUTEST and most ADORABLE panda bear! Your did it PERFECTLY!!! So CLEVER of you to use the laterns too! I LOVE it and ALL your creations as I cheat hear and play comment catch ~up! I missed so much being off for Christmas! I hope your holiday was filled with wonderful memories and family! Happy New Year too! So happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>