Friday, February 15, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-7 Sketch

Good morning friends.  It is time for another Peachy Challenge.  Today we have a sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch.
And here is my card,

I used the split negative technique to create this card.  You can find the technique and a gallery of samples at Splitcoaststampers.  Click HERE for the tutorial.

I used PK-159 Thinking of you Bear.  You may read all about the challenge and see what the other designers have created by clicking HERE.  I hope you will have some time to play along.  We always love to see your creations.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and such a cool technique! I love the B&W and red with that adorable bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so cute...great technique!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice ~ Again the talent never stops does it over here! This card is so CUTE and so COOL at tthe same time! I have to check out this technique! Plus I LOVE the black, white and red combination!! Great sketch too! Hope I get to play this week ~ crossing my fingers!! Have a wonderful weekend and I hope some of that snow melted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Duper Cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice this card is just amazing! I just love the way you put this cutie together. Such a sweet, fun card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my friend, are SO clever for coming up with such fabulous designs time and time again. LOVE that split negative technique! Very unusual and very effective. Love ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE IT!!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete

comments

>