Saturday, March 16, 2013

Humpty Dumpty Had a Great Fall

Hello friends!  I just wanted to share my version of Humpty Dumpty Had a Great Fall!  Several of us all had the same idea without even knowing it.  Amy and Glora shared theirs this week in the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge 13-11.  It is always fun to see how the same stamps can be used so differently or in this case so similarly.  I "dressed" my Humpty's with a top hat, egg, and face stamps from the PKSC-15 March 2013 kit.  The bow tie and buttons are from PK-318 Penguin Doll Set.  I drew the shirt lines and the shoes and the sunny side up egg on the last card.  The brick wall was made using the fabulous NEW background stamp, PK-188 Brick Wall Background.   I hope you like them!


Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments!  They are very much appreciated!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

8 comments:

  1. These are SO ADORABLE! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Janice! Love that brick wall and the way you "dressed up" Humpty Dumpty - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards turned out AWESOME. And I would have never got Humpty dressed up so perfectly. AWESOME job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. You showcase the pk stamps brillantly. I just ordered the brick background. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute and funny, i love it! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha! 'Great minds think alike' Janice! And your mind IS great. I love your card and I love your Humpty Dumpty. I REALLY love the egg that got spilled on the floor after he cracked open! That tickled me no end!! LOVE it!! Love you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jancie ~ OOOMMMGGG! Okay I have to say Humpty with the top hat! LOVE it! Then the talent begins ~ drawinf stuff yourself! That egg is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! WOW! The wall is is FABULOUS too ~ LOVE the white lines for mortar! So going to borrow that idea! Again you are the Queen of scenes! I must agree that Amy and Glora did an AWESOME job too! Can't wait to get this background stamp!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>