Friday, March 8, 2013

KBD/PKS Birthday Bash Blog Hop: Day 2

Hello Everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying the hop.  I was in the line-up for day 1 but I have another card to share with you today.
I used Cute as a Ladybug cutting file from KaDoodlebug Designs to create my card.  I used PK- 180 Erkle and Merkle Face Assortment and PK- 182 Sweet and Silly face assortment.  The flowers and leaves were cut from white cardstock and colored with Copics.  I will be back tomorrow with another card for day 3 of the hop.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janide

6 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ this is so SWEET! I just LOVe the fact you used these PKS face for your flowers! Of course your coloring is AMAZING as always! LOVE me some ladybugs too and this one is simply ADORABLE! Hope you are all weathering the snow up there okay! See you tomorrow for day 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Bobby Dazzler my friend! Dunno how you do it, but I'm SO glad you do! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cheerful! Great work Janice-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that little bug is darling!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is TOO CUTE too!that little ladybug is ADORABLE and those flowers are soooo SWEET,FANTASTIC job as always my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>