Friday, May 10, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-19

Hello and welcome to another Peachy Challenge 13-19.  This weeks challenge is to create a card with a Mother/Grandmother theme.  I used PK-209 Life is Good Babies, PK-197 Baby Buzz Sentiments, and PK-241 Happy Birthday Kids for the ice cream cone.  Here is my card:


Could these stamps get any cuter?!!  I just love these little babies!  This little cutie was colored with Copics and her dress was paper pieced.  Isn't that sentiment so TRUE?  Grandmas are the best!  I hope you find time to play along with us this week!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. Janice my good bud, this has GOT to be one of my most favourite of your wonderful cards! I wish I had your vision my friend! *Sigh*. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is soooo cute! I just love that adorable little girl! Being a grandma, I can relate to this. This is a great card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total sweetness! I love this darling card Janice and that works everytime at this Grandma's house...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super adorable Janice! I LOVE the ice cream cone in the thought box with that fun sentiment! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>