Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Peachy Keen FUN!

Hello Peachy fans!  I have a few cards to share with you.

This is a card I made awhile ago and forgot to post it.  I created this scene using PK-1255 Fishbowl and PKSC-20 August 2013.

This is a card I made for one of the September release challenges.  Gigi asked us to use a die cut and a PK face.  My sunshine die is from My Favorite Things.  I added some pompom trim and sequins along with an adorable PK face to finish off this cutie!

Peachy Keen Stamps is still working on the new website and tirelessly working to iron out all the glitches.  We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

9 comments:

  1. JANICE! You and your cards are beautiful! Love the bursting effect on the yellow card! Love how you turned the the pom poms inward! :) YOU ROCK!
    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ Oh my word!! Okay that kitty card is seriously UNBELIEVABLE! I can believe how PERFECT it is! That cat totally looks like he is peaking thru that fishbowl on that table! WOW! Then that bright cheerful sun burst card ~ holy cow!! As always AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these ever since I first saw them! You are SOO clever petal. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I just love that little kitty!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are adorable...love the pom pom trim on the sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I love the both, Janice! So adorable!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are adorable. The sun die cut is amazing, especially with all your details. The pom pom trim is too cute. Thank you for the Peachy Keen site news. I have been trying to order stamps on sale, but I can't access the site.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS job with both cards Janice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Never seen anything like this. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>