Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Through The Craftroom Door TTCRD Challenge April 15-21

Time for a new challenge at TTCRD.  The theme is anything goes.  I chose to use this fabulous new image by Make It Crafty, Geeky Love New Parents.  I also used Inside Window Digi Stamp.  I remember those early days of parenting and how exhausting they were.  My son and his wife are expecting their first child, my first grandson, in June.  I am getting so excited!  I will be posting lots of pictures if they allow me to.  So on to my card.  I tried to color the walls  to look like adobe.


Image; make it Crafty
floor E17 - 15 - 99 -19 - 39 - 23
wall E42
trim E41
sky B21
nightgown RV-06
men's pj's W-2 - 4 - 5 - 6
skin E000 - 01 - 02 - 11 R-20
lamp post and table legs Y28
lamp shade Y32 RV02

Hope you will join in the challenge.  You can find the details here.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. so cute and so true...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I remember those days SO well! LOL You did an amazing job as usual my friend. Janice, queen of scenes rules! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG GREAT image, LOVE IT!!! SUPER DUPER job Janice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice ~ Well the Queen of Scenes has struck again! Oh I just LOVE this!! You are simply AMAZING with those markers and my jaw always hurts after leaving here... hits the ground every single time! WHOO HOO! CONGRATS to your son and DIL and YOU! You will be the most LOVING and AMAZING grandma EVER!! I have chills ~ <3 this post too!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>