Thursday, August 11, 2016

'LMMS Challenge #144

Hello Everyone!  Time for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge #144.    I have used Jr. Hatter Pine combined with Rudy Reindeer.  I love this latest release of lmms images.  They are so cute!





Lately I have been using copics to lay down the color and colored pencils to add depth and detail.  I am happy with the way this turned out.  I hope you will join in our challenge!  You may just win a gift certificate to use in the lmms store.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. This is just so beautifully coloured and an adorable image. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

comments

>