Thursday, October 27, 2016

Junior Hatter Batty

Hello friends!  This evening I am sharing a fun Halloween card using Junior Hatter Batty.  I am wishing you a Happy Halloween!  Be safe and have fun!  I will be on my way to Argentina with my family as my second son Scott will be getting married, Nov. 5th.  I am feeling excited and anxious at the same time.  I don't like to fly, and this will be a very long flight.  It will be a wonderful celebration and worth the flight.  Here is my card.


I cut the bat and the haunted house from some patterned paper and created this simple Halloween scene.  Junior Hatter Batty was colored with Copics and colored pencils.  I think that is my preferred medium, at least for now.  Thanks so much for stopping by and again, have a safe and fun Halloween.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>